The Petra Sectional Sofa Tan Leather
"As you may know by now after shopping around for a sofa, the quality of the product can vastly differ between companies because of the factories craftsman-ship, material buying and management. All these factors can greatly influence the end product. We believe so strongly that are Leather Tan Petra Sofa is just as good if not better than our major competitors, if you are not happy with the quality of your sofa, we will gladly refund you and pick up this sofa for free. This offer only applies to our Leather Tan Sofas. Shop our Leather Tan Sofa with confidence!" -Sons of Harper
SHIPS OUT FROM CALIFORNIA IN 6-8 WEEKS (MADE TO ORDER).
A classic mid-century frame and impressive detailing, the Petra Sofa will be your home’s statement piece, the heart of lavish comfort. The lush and cozy Petra Sofa with its mid-century handsomeness will be the most desired seat in any space. Built by Sons of Harper craftsmen from high-end hand selected materials to deliver long term comfort and beauty, the sofa was made for years of entertaining and relaxing.
Specifications For Sectional:
- General Dimensions: 34"H x 100"W x 67"D
- Weight (lbs): 174
Seat Height: 19"
Seat Depth: love seat 24", chaise: 52"
Arm Height: 27"
- Wood Stain: Walnut
- Our Full Leather sofa features full leather, but to make it more affordable, the back and sides are made from PU leather that is stained the same color as the real leather.
- Sturdy corner enforced wooden frame
- High density foam and imitation duck feather texture
- Pirelli webbing
- Loose seats and back cushions (velcro attachments)
- Loose bolsters included
- Quick assembly required
- Fabric - Covers are removable, we suggest having them cleaned by a professional
- Fluff cushions periodically to maintain shape.
- Avoid direct sunlight to avoid fabric fading.
Got my sofa today. I was nervous to spend this much online, but it looks exactly like the website photos. The leather quality is spectacular.
Very well built and the leather looks stunning. Delivery took 6 weeks.